Email for Attendees and Check-in Function

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Email for Attendees and Check-in Function

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mindaji
    Participant

We have purchased Community Tickets, and have just started to test it. We have found the following issues to resolve:

1. Front-end “Email” for Attendees do not work if we choose “Block access to WordPress dashboard” for the user role that submits events. Please see the screen shot attached. The purpose of our purchasing the plugin is to let users to submit and follow up their own RSVP attendees or tickets to sell from the front end only.
    2. There is no check-in function for event organizers to do from the front end. We select one and apply “check in” nothing will happen.

We would be grateful if these issues could be addressed very soon.

Cliff

Hi, Minda. Sorry for not having the functionality you’re needing right now.

1)

Thanks to your detailed report, I was able to reproduce this bug.

I marked this thread as Pending Fix, which means it should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

2)

I believe you’re requesting the same thing as one of our existing feature requests: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/11605023-community-tickets-qr-code-checkin

Please do add your vote there.

This allows us to gauge interest in this particular feature request, which helps us prioritize our development efforts.

Thank you.

mindaji
    Participant

Hi, Cliff:
    Thanks for your reply. It seems these cannot be resolved in near future.

Cliff

The first is likely to be fixed within 2-8 weeks. (I say that because it has already been assigned to a developer to work on but there’s no guarantee when it might be released, which is why we don’t normally give estimates.)

The second is not actively being worked on so it may never happen or may be months/years.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Hi Minda,

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Email for Attendees and Check-in Function’ is closed to new replies.