Email Customization

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Email Customization

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cvstrategies
    Participant

Is there a code snippet that will allow customization to each email depending on it’s event category? For example, if I signed up for a gardening class and a science workshop, the email of confirmation for my rsvp would read “Gardening Class type:” and “Participant:” for the gardening class and the email of confirmation for my rsvp to the science workshop would read “Workshop:” and “Attendee:”. I was hoping this would be possible by using category specific codes.

On another note, I also wanted to add the link to the event on the ticket that the attendee receives in an email.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi,

We don’t have any code snippet readily available for that. But I believe that should be doable with a template override and a bit of tinkering.

You will need to create a template override for this file:

wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/views/tickets/email.php

The event id is accessible via:

$ticket['event_id']

and from that you should be able to get the taxonomies for the event.

Afterwards it’s a matter of “if-else” to do whatever you like.

I also wanted to add the link to the event on the ticket that the attendee receives in an email.

The event title is present in the email and that can be clicked.

If you only need the url, then you can get it with this:

<?php echo esc_url( $event_link ); ?>

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Email Customization’ is closed to new replies.