elect2 jQuery plugin (v. 3.x), in "Events Tickets"

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO elect2 jQuery plugin (v. 3.x), in "Events Tickets"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Value Wordpress
    Participant

Hey there,
    I am using Events Calendar Pro and CF7 Connector v. 1.1.7 on my website. A few days a connection problem with CF7 Connector v. 1.1.7 and Mailerlite came up. The developers told me, that is the source:
    “This is a problem with “Event Tickets” plugin. It uses old version of select2 jQuery plugin (v. 3.x), “CF7 Connector” uses v. 4.x.”
    Can you please update “Events Tickets” to fix the problem? Thank you very much.
    Best regards

Thanks so much for reaching out!

We are aware of some of the issues that using this select2 version can cause, however it is quite an undertaking to update.

We take our customers’ feedback into consideration when making updates and changes.  However at this time, we are not quite ready to update in the immediate future.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you and your site.

You can also add this idea to our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Please let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Value Wordpress
    Participant

Hey there,
    that’s a pity. I need the other plugin to work to automate subscription processes. Is their any date you can give me, when the plugin will be updated?

We do have a bug report logged for this issue, however I do not have an ETA on when this issue will be resolved.

I have added this thread to the bug report so that you will be notified when a fix has become available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this process.

Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Tilman!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of Events Calendar PRO is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-events-calendar-pro-4-4-29-2/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘elect2 jQuery plugin (v. 3.x), in "Events Tickets"’ is closed to new replies.