Editing word TICKET. I'd Like to call this Regi

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Editing word TICKET. I'd Like to call this Regi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wendy

#1:
    I have edited the RSVP.php file to say REGISTER instead of RSVP…
    But where can I change this language that shows on page as confirmation after someone RSVPs?
    Where do I find and edit the following Language:

“Your RSVP has been received! Check your email for your RSVP confirmation. ”

#2: TICKETS (Free version)
    I need to edit the word TICKET and BUY NOW when I add a Ticket option on an Event page or on another page that uses Ticketing??
    “TICKETS” needs to say “REGISTER & PAY”

See below

View post on imgur.com

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Wendy!

We generally don’t provide product support in the pre sales forum. If you currently have a license for one of our premium plugins, you can log in with the account that is associated with that license, and ask for help in the Events Tickets forum.

Otherwise, please post you question on the WordPress.org forums. https://wordpress.org/plugins/event-tickets/

Thanks so much!
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Editing word TICKET. I'd Like to call this Regi’ is closed to new replies.