Editing values for ticket fieldsets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Editing values for ticket fieldsets

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by bruce williams.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bruce williams
    Participant

It used to be possible for ticket purchasers to go back and edit the values they entered in ticket fieldsets. My recollection is that this was done by going to the event listing, clicking on “View your Tickets” and then a list of the ticket fields would be presented with the ability to update values. I seem to recall that this was also possible via the “Orders” tab in the WooCommerce “My Account” page.

This appears to now be broken (at least in our production and development installations). Can you confirm whether this feature should still be working (we are using Event Tickets Plus v4.6.2). Apparently v4.6.3 of Event Tickets Plus is out, but there is no information on it in the Release Notes section of your blog. Looking at the readme.txt included with the plugin download, it doesn’t appear that anything was changed that would fix this issue in that update, though.

Thanks!

Hi Bruce,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately this is related to a known bug that we are currently working on.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this glitch and we are actively working on a solution for this.

I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now.

They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

The good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a fix is available.

A workaround for this issue for now would be to make a template override of the orders-edit-meta.php template and use this one:

https://gist.github.com/vicskf/8a6e772c839e3fcdcd8e84faac8589f7

Thank you for your patience as we see this through.  Please let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

bruce williams
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response!

I tried the orders-edit-meta.php override that you provided on our development system and it seems to function perfectly.

Great, I’m glad this worked for you!

We’ll update you when an official fix has been released.  Let me know if anything else comes up in the meantime!

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release —> https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Editing values for ticket fieldsets’ is closed to new replies.