Editing the email template for WooCommerce -> Settings -> Emails -> Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Editing the email template for WooCommerce -> Settings -> Emails -> Tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Somer
    Participant

Long story short we want to add a new line at the bottom of this specific email template.

Where is this located? The section is “tribe__events__tickets__woo__email”.

I see within plugins/wootickets/src/Tribe/Email.php the class above extends WC_Email but I can’t seem to find the actual email template to copy over to our theme.

Cliff

Hi Somer.

In order to receive support, you’ll need to use our Event Tickets plugin and its paid add-on Event Tickets Plus. Everyone with a legacy “tickets” plugin (e.g. WooTickets, EDD Tickets) should already have a copy of Event Tickets Plus in their account. You can read more at Moving to Event Tickets Plus.

Once you’re using ET and ET+, you can reference our Themer’s Guide for Tickets. I believe you’ll want to look into copying/customizing this file: /wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/views/tickets/email.php

Please review this information and let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Editing the email template for WooCommerce -> Settings -> Emails -> Tickets’ is closed to new replies.