Editing RSVP Responses

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Editing RSVP Responses

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Regis Chapman
    Participant

Hi. I have collected a large number of RSVPs for Volunteers, and also using the Attendee Information to gather information about what schedule the volunteers are going attend for the orientation and training classes.

We have recently completely changed that schedule, and I need to know how to go back and edit (easily for my internal end users- the ones managing the events- not for me, the designers and architect of the system) these dates and times for each order.

Please let me know if this is possible. I see a field called Tribe Events Meta in Smart Manager (an add-on), but this information is formatted in a very specific manner and to change it would be confusing for the end users.

Is there some way to manage this beyond editing that data in Smart Manager? I’m happy to put a plugin there.

Hi Regis,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

You can try using the third-party plugin User Switching, in order to change the meta data from the perspective of the user.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Regis Chapman
    Participant

So, I can do that even if the users logging in is not required by my system?

Hi Regis,

Yes, that is correct.  As long as you are the Admin, you should be able to switch to your other users’s accounts.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Regis Chapman
    Participant

I’m failing to grasp how that helps me.

I need to, in a group ticket purchase (one group leader purchases tickets for everyone), be able to edit the ticket to reflect the non-attendance of any number of users that they signed up. In this case, Phylis Halvorsen, for example.

I have tried to edit the Tribe Tickets Meta field using Smart Manager, but this didn’t remove the attendee, and when I export the data from the Orders section, this attendee still shows up.

Further, I cannot find the attendee when I search for them, so I am not sure how I would edit them, even if I can refund their portion of the group sign-up to reflect the fact that they are not attending now.

I can find the order (see attachment) #1435, but how do I, in the context of that order, reflect the changes upstream in the event attendees list?

Why don’t the individual attendees show up when I search for them?

Hi Regis,

I’m not quite sure why that individual is not showing up when you search for them.  It is possible that this is occurring because they checked out as a Guest, so their information is not stored in the same way.  In the future, you can require users to log in before RSVP’ing so that you can store their information.

Also, I’m not familiar with Smart Manager, so I cannot advise on how to use that product to assist you here.

Unfortunately, if you cannot isolate the individual RSVP, it won’t be possible to change their status.

I’m sorry that I don’t have more helpful information here.  Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Editing RSVP Responses’ is closed to new replies.