Editing Recurring Events – Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Editing Recurring Events – Not Working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dave
    Participant

After adding a recurring event, we are unable to make any updates to the recurring event. The two edits that we attempted were to add an event category and change the end time of the event.
    After making the change and clicking the update button. The system just responds by displaying the ajax spinner next to the update button and never completing.
    Event Calendar Pro 2.0, WordPress 3.2.1

Hey Dave,

That sounds sucky. Did you upgrade or is this a fresh install? Was the issue on a new event or did you add recurrence to an imported event? Could you include a screencast or screenshot of your event setup and anything else you can think of to help us reproduce the issue?

Dave
    Participant

This is a fresh install. The issue was with a new event.
    I have sent server and login information to [email protected] so you can experience the issue first hand.

Thanks Dave,

I’ll run this past our dev team early this week.

Dave
    Participant

Status?

Rob

Hey Dave. I’ve been testing this on a default 2011 install and it’s working fine; I was able to create & continually update recurring events (adding categories & changing the end time in the process).

On your site, though, it took me a long time just to get the recurring event published in the first place – the same AJAX loader issue occurred where it hung for a while. But, it ultimately published. I did recreate the editing problem too – for me it would hang a long time and ultimately nothing happened.

My guess is this is a conflict with another plugin or your theme, given the fact that this isn’t happening on my generic test install. I see you have a lot of other plugins active here. Have you tried deactivating other plugins one-by-one to see if the issue persists?

Rob

Hey Dave. I’ve been testing this on a default 2011 install and it’s working fine; I was able to create & continually update recurring events (adding categories & changing the end time in the process).

On your site, though, it took me a long time just to get the recurring event published in the first place – the same AJAX loader issue occurred where it hung for a while. But, it ultimately published. I did recreate the editing problem too – for me it would hang a long time and ultimately nothing happened.

My guess is this is a conflict with another plugin or your theme, given the fact that this isn’t happening on my generic test install. I see you have a lot of other plugins active here. Have you tried deactivating other plugins one-by-one to see if the issue persists?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Editing Recurring Events – Not Working’ is closed to new replies.