Editing main.php in community tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Editing main.php in community tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I am using Events Calendar in German and was able to adapt translations just fine with the help from your documentation. One string I cannot find in any language.po file is that in the Community Tickets, under Sales Reports for a community manager, it would show “Site Fee Percentage” untranslated. I managed to change this by editing this string right in the main.php under wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events-tickets/src/tribe/main.php

It works fine but I suppose it will be overridden with the next update. Where do I copy it in my child theme to avoid this? I tried [my-theme]/tribe-events/community but it does not work. Thanks for your help!

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

You actually don’t need to modify that main.php file, as the string you refer to is translatable. In order to find it, you need to look for the following string: ‘Site Fee Percentage: %s%%’

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Editing main.php in community tickets’ is closed to new replies.