Editing Attendee Details

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Editing Attendee Details

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by tsh.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tsh
    Participant

Hi Events Calendar team,

As a site admin, we would like to edit Attendee details after an order/tickets have been purchased.

Currently we do not see an option that will allow us to do so?

The most common edit would be updating: Attendee names (filling them in after an order is completed) and Dietary requirements.

Assistance with this issue is appreciated. Thanks!

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/allowing-users-to-edit-attendee-information/

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Belinda!

Currently, only the attendees themselves can edit their information. This has been suggested before however, and it is something that may be considered for the future.

You can visit our User Voice forum and vote on this feature.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any other questions.
    Sky

tsh
    Participant

Hi Sky,

That is unfortunate to hear but I appreciate your response. I have voted on the idea and hope that it becomes a new feature in the next update!

Sky
    Keymaster

Belinda,

Great! Thank you for voting in the User Voice forum. That really helps our devs to know what features to prioritize.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Take care,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Editing Attendee Details’ is closed to new replies.