Editing an event resets "End sale" time to 5PM

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Editing an event resets "End sale" time to 5PM

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Benjamin Roe.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin Roe
    Participant

Every time I edit an event, the time my tickets stop being for sale resets to 5PM on whatever day I selected. If I don’t notice (because I’m not editing the ticket information, for instance), it often means customers are able to buy tickets well after I wanted to discontinue online sales. Until a recent update, it used to just delete the “AM” and default to “PM” if neither was selected, which was annoying but usually less of an issue for me since I normally end ticket sales at midnight for events that start around noon the next day. Now that it’s resetting to 5PM, it has the potential to be very disruptive.

Thanks!

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Benjamin and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this glitch.
    We are actively working on a fix for this.

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a release date for a fix at this point.

But you will be contacted as soon as there is one.

In the meantime, there is a workaround.

You need to downgrade Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus to the following versions:

• Event Tickets 4.3.5
    • Event Tickets Plus 4.3.5

You can read about this process here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

Thank you for your patience as we see this through.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Daniel
    Participant

Confirmed on our site too.

Geoff B.

Good evening Daniel,

Thank you for reaching out to us as well.

This bug has reached has been escalated to priority one over the last week.
    It should be part of one of our upcoming maintenance release.

In the meantime, I would recommend downgrading the plugins as suggested above as a workaround.

Hang in there.

Geoff B.

Nico

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that maintenance release 4.4.5 of our plugins is out, which includes a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-5-event-tickets-4-4-5-premium-add-ons/

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Editing an event resets "End sale" time to 5PM’ is closed to new replies.