Edit Venue

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Edit Venue

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by fifteen.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fifteen
    Participant

Hi,

When I try to edit a venue when editing an event the link takes me to the backend of WordPress which isn’t ideal as community users aren’t supposed to go there.

But when I click on a venue in the event list I get an editor on the front-end. (/edit/venue/%id%/).

I assume this is a bug?

Cliff

Hi. Would you be able to share a video screen capture? It might help communicate what you’re seeing and what exactly the issue is, since you’re on a localhost install and I’m not exactly sure how to try replicating the bug that you’re reporting.

fifteen
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve just hidden the links for now.

I do have another issue.

When users edit their events from the main /list you can edit the event in /edit/event/50183/ but if you go into the attendees/sales for that event and click the edit button there, it takes you into the wordpress admin area. Is that meant to happen?

Thanks

Cliff

In our forums we keep our threads focused on just one issue at a time to ensure we fully answer each of your questions/issues. Please keep this in mind for the future and start a new thread for your additional questions from this thread. Thanks for your understanding, and we’ll keep this thread to your initial issue.

Please let me know if you have additional questions regarding your initial issue.

Also, if you do create a new thread for your other issue, please do include actual links, annotated screenshots, and/or a screen capture video, as the issue wasn’t quite clear to me.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Edit Venue’ is closed to new replies.