Edit tribe_the_notices "This event has passed" Text

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Edit tribe_the_notices "This event has passed" Text

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    inhouse
    Participant

Hello, I cannot figure out what I need to do to customize the “This event has passed” language. I’ve looked for tribe_the_notices and found it in functions/template-tags/general.php but I don’t see the actual language to edit. I also don’t see it as a plugin setting. Any info is appreciated!

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Hey!

Thanks for reaching out, you can customize the value of the notice adding a new filter into your functions.php file. As follows:

function tribe_events_set_notice_past_events( $notice, $key ) {
    if ( 'event-past' === $key ) {
    $notice = 'This is my custom message for this one';
    }
    return $notice;
    }

add_filter( 'tribe_events_set_notice', 'tribe_events_set_notice_past_events', 10, 2 );

However I’m not really sure on what language you are trying to show this message as it might be due we still have some outstanding areas of the translations in different langugaes as you can see on this article.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions about this.

Best.
    Crisoforo

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Edit tribe_the_notices "This event has passed" Text’ is closed to new replies.