Edit single event PhP file

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Edit single event PhP file

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michelle
    Participant

Hi – I customized my Event Calendar Pro ages ago and now have to edit it and can’t work out which file to edit. I want to edit the enquiry form I have on all the events (http://calendar.theglobalyogi.com/event/british-kundalini-yoga-festival/#make_enquiry) but I can’t for the life of me find the code for that form. It’s not on the single.php file. If you can tell me where that code may be (php not the css) it would be much appreciated. Thanks. Michelle

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Michele,

There are two places where single.php could be edited. One, in the core plugin version (which you should not be editing) in /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/views/single.php and the other in an ‘events’ folder in your active theme. If the changes you made are not in either of those files, you might try looking in your theme’s functions.php file because you may have added it dynamically. Another thing I would suggest is getting a code editor that let’s you search across your entire theme folder or beyond and search for something unique to that enquiry form (a div or id or something like that).

I hope that helps!

– Jonah

Michelle
    Participant

Hi Jonah,
    OK thanks – that’s a good idea to do a site wide code trawl and will definitely be quicker than my random searches.
    Michelle

Jonah
    Participant

No problem, let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Jonah
    Participant

FYI, http://www.sublimetext.com/2 is a fantastic code editor and makes searching for code like this a breeze!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Edit single event PhP file’ is closed to new replies.