Edit single event of an event series

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Edit single event of an event series

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lasse Iwersen

Hi there,
    we are just thinking about buying the pro edition of your plugin. It will be used for a church and therefore i ask myself if it is possible that:
    1. we create an event series: every Sunday at 10am with some general information (check – this is possible – right?)
    2. in advance we do not know which priest will be in charge and in which church. So is it possible to edit the single events of the series and change the location and/or the person in charge? Or has an event of a series always the same location with the same person?

I hope you understand what we need and sorry for my english 😉

Beste regards,
    Lasse

Courtney

Hello Lasse

I’d love to help you out.

You can create recurring events with general info using Events Calendar Pro.

You can edit single events, but then it won’t display within the recurring events all link. See http://wpshindig.com/event/writespeakcode-work-night/all/ for an example.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Lasse Iwersen

Hi there and thanks for your reply.

I have one more Question regarding your non-profit free license program. As already said the plugin will be used for the new website of a church in Germany. Your form (https://theeventscalendar.com/apply-for-npp/) asks for a document which proves the non-profit status. We really do not have such a document or registry as far as we know. Do you have any advice or hint how to get the non-profit license anyway?

Thanks in advance!

Courtney

Hello Lasse

We’d be happy to help sort that out for you.

Please send an email to support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com.

Our email support can share what documentation would work.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Edit single event of an event series’ is closed to new replies.