Edit Single Community Event

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Edit Single Community Event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bradley Pirman
    Participant

My community members are having difficulties editing a single occurrence of a recurring event.
    One event in particular was created by an admin and then ownership was transferred to the community member after the community events plugin was installed. Is there a configuration option somewhere that we can change to allow community members to edit only the single occurrence?

Thank you!
    The Tarfoot Team
    Tarfoot.com

Casey
    Participant

tarfoot,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Hopefully I can answer your question here. Recurring events can only be broken out into single events from the WordPress dashboard. We don’t currently support breaking events out of recurrence via the front-end Community edit form. If this is something you’d like to see in a future release, I would suggest submitting it as an idea on our UserVoice page. Our team periodically reviews the most popular ideas for possible inclusion in a future release of the plugin.

I hope that helps to answer your question. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Bradley Pirman
    Participant

Hi Casey,
    Appreciate the quick response. That’s unfortunate. I will submit something through UserVoice and hopefully that can be worked into a future release.
    Cheers,
    /Bradley

Casey
    Participant

I know it wasn’t exactly the answer you were looking for, but let us know if we can help you further. Since it looks like you’re all set here, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Edit Single Community Event’ is closed to new replies.