Edit imports?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Edit imports?

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by heatherkitching.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    heatherkitching
    Participant

Hi folks,
    I just started using your product and one issue I’m having is the inconsistency between imports because every concert promoter fills in their Facebook events differently. Some write a short paragraph of text about an upcoming show. Some post the artists entire bio. Can I customize Event Aggregator somehow to automatically cut off the description at 200 words (say) when importing events?
    Thanks!
    h

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out!

There is not an out-of-the-box way to change the information that is imported, but you could customize the way the description is displayed on the front end. Is there a particular view that you would want to change this on (like list view, for example)?

I would recommend taking a look at this article as a starting point. We are a bit limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know exactly where you would like to make the change – I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Edit imports?’ is closed to new replies.