Edit custom Fields and add holders

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Edit custom Fields and add holders

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robert

Hello

can you edit the custom Fields after a person has submitted the order?

When you add a cash order via an app or by add order using woocommerce can you set the custom Fields?

Can you offer VIP tickets via a password or code?

Thanks

Barry

Hi there Robert,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins!

can you edit the custom Fields after a person has submitted the order?

Event Tickets Plus let’s you collect custom attendee information and I think that’s what you’re referring to here. I’m afraid that – currently – the ability for site admins to edit the submitted data is not included.

However, we do have an optional extension for this purpose that we will be making available via our extension library soon (and later on we may ‘bake this in’ to Event Tickets Plus itself).

When you add a cash order via an app or by add order using woocommerce can you set the custom Fields?

The user interface for adding custom field information lives on the frontend. I’m afraid that, presently, there is no means of doing this when manually creating orders as a site administrator.

Can you offer VIP tickets via a password or code?

As a further customization, possibly! I have to admit I’m not completely clear as to what you are intending here. Can you clarify or add any further information?

Thanks 🙂

Robert

Hello

Thank you for your reply much appreciated.

To clarify I currently use a third party site who sell our tickets for us and charges a fee per ticket.

One of the functions we use on that site is the ability special tickets to selected customers. For example if I visit the site it will list adult ticket £15 , child £7 . But if I type in a special access code it will then allow me to see additional tickets for Purchase. Now I have a adult ticket, child ticket and VIP Ticket.

Thanks

Barry

Interesting!

That isn’t a feature of Event Tickets or Event Tickets Plus, I’m afraid. I would envision you could build such a thing via some custom dev work, however — our plugins are built with further customization in mind and offer lots of hooks that an experienced WordPress dev can take advantage of.

I hope that clarifies things and do let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Edit custom Fields and add holders’ is closed to new replies.