edd tickets widget showing posts and not events?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus edd tickets widget showing posts and not events?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jatinder Palaha
    Participant

Hi, all of a sudden the edd tickets widget is showing posts inside it and not actually the next event??

Barry

Hi Jatinder,

When you talk of the EDD Tickets Widget do you mean the ticket form that displays on single event pages – and can you point me to a specific example on your site?

Thanks!

Jatinder Palaha
    Participant

hi, thank you, on the site http://sales-master.org/ under the banner it says live events, this use to show the next upcoming event, but now its showing some blog post? i have no idea how, as i’ve not changed anything?? thanks you

Barry

Ah, I see.

And is that contained within a regular sidebar or have you embedded it by some other means?

What happens if you deactivate all other plugins and switch to a default, unmodified theme – do you still hit the same problem with that widget?

Thanks!

Jatinder Palaha
    Participant

Hi, yes regular side widget, the strange thing is I’ve not dona anything new, and its gone??

Barry

Hi, yes regular side widget, the strange thing is I’ve not dona anything new, and its gone??

It looks like it’s still there to me – did you manage to restore it? Can you also reply to my previous question:

What happens if you deactivate all other plugins and switch to a default, unmodified theme – do you still hit the same problem with that widget?

This is a useful process to go through as very often the problem is a conflict either with a theme or another plugin.

Thanks!

Jatinder Palaha
    Participant

Hi, sorry typo, I meant I’ve not changed anything and its still there, It use to work with this theme before but then all of a sudden it caused the issue. I have tryed deactivating plugins and still get the same issue 🙁

Barry

I have tryed deactivating plugins and still get the same issue

OK, thanks for giving that a try.

Can you confirm that you also tried switching to a default, unmodified theme at the same time as deactivating all non-Modern Tribe plugins?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘edd tickets widget showing posts and not events?’ is closed to new replies.