EDD Tickets 3.6

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus EDD Tickets 3.6

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andy Fragen

Did this update include some updated code from Pippin to fix the problem where EDD Ticket downloads did not show up in the EDD iOS app in the product section? Please refer to this support thread, easydigitaldownloads.com/support/topic/not-showing-all-products

Barry

Hi Andy, I’m afraid not – it didn’t quite make the cut for this release but it’s on the radar and if at all possible we’ll hit it this time round.

Andy Fragen

Thanks Barry, just checking status.

Barry

No problem – I’ve linked this thread to the relevant issue on our internal issue tracker, so as soon as it’s done we’ll do our best to pop back in here with an update 🙂

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to drop in and update you on the status of this issue. We are working on the upcoming 3.7 release and are happy to say that a fix for this issue will be included. Please keep an eye on your Updates and Plugins pages for an update prompt. If you have any trouble or continue to see this issue after updating, please start a new thread and we can assist you from there. Thank you for your patience while we worked on this issue.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘EDD Tickets 3.6’ is closed to new replies.