ECPro – Events for Volunteers-List of saved / registered events possible?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions ECPro – Events for Volunteers-List of saved / registered events possible?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard

Hi – I am looking to create an events calendar for volunteers, that allows volunteers to register to volunteer for a specific event or events, and be able to see a list of the events which they have registered for. Is this possible with events calendar pro? Thanks

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Richard!

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help with your questions.

Our free Events Tickets plugin allows people to RSVP to events. If you have it set up so that people need to log in to register for events, they will also be able to see a list of events for which they are registered.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions about this.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘ECPro – Events for Volunteers-List of saved / registered events possible?’ is closed to new replies.