ECP widget is obscured by other sidebar items in mobile view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO ECP widget is obscured by other sidebar items in mobile view

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Scott
    Participant

Hi, I’m back… thanks for all your help in attempting to resolve the appearance issues that have been plaguing me with the Eden theme on my website. Hopefully sooner or later those will be behind me.

However, this is a new issue: ECP sidebar calendar is being overlapped in mobile view on an iphone 5s – as well as other mobile devices – according to my associates on this project.

When viewed in responsive mode, the calendar is being overlapped by the slideshow above it in the sidebar. When I move the ECP to the top of the sidebar, the overlapping issue goes away, but the client wants the ECP to not be the first item in the sidebar.

Also: the calendar bleeds off to the right so that only six days are visible and the seventh is not. Screen grab attached. I’ve noticed on the desktop version that the calendar also slightly exceeds the 350px width of the sidebar.

Any help is hugely appreciated, thanks!

Geoff

Hey Scott and welcome back!

It looks like the slider that controls the rotating images in the sidebar is conflicting a bit with the styles of the other things in the sidebar, including the calendar widget.

You can try adding something like this to your theme’s style.css file or using the Simple Custom CSS plugin:

.soliloquy-container .soliloquy-wrap {
    float: left !important;
    }

You may need to add additional styling to get things to look exactly how you want, but this should at least help make sure that the widgets are not overlapping with one another.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘ECP widget is obscured by other sidebar items in mobile view’ is closed to new replies.