ECP settings page not updating

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO ECP settings page not updating

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

I downloaded the plugin today May 25, 2016 including the PRO version and having the same issues saving settings.

I can save the settings, and they apply and get used functionally, but they don’t display/keep on the settings page.

This is slightly annoying because if I go to update any single setting in the settings page I have to remember to update ALL of the settings to what I last had them set, unless they essentially re-set.

Not urgent at the moment but as I migrate my clients site to live (where they can update settings) it will be an issue.

Would love a fix.

Hunter

Hey Kevin,

Thank you for choosing PRO and welcome back.

I just did a quick check on our bug reports and noticed right at the top that we’ve got a logged bug of users reporting similar issues. There isn’t anything in there about a hot-fix until we can get this addressed in an upcoming maintenance release, but hold tight and keep your eye on your wp-admin and theeventscalendar.com/blog for release info.

I’ve linked this thread to the logged bug report so the developers can reference it while working towards a solution. Thank you again and have a good upcoming weekend.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Geoff

Hey there,

Just want to drop a quick note in here to let you know that The Events Calendar 4.2.1 is about to release any moment and it will include a patch for this issue. Please update and let us know if you continue to hit any trouble.

Thanks so much for your patience while we worked on this!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘ECP settings page not updating’ is closed to new replies.