ECP month view completely broken on iPhone, iPad (mobile Safari)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO ECP month view completely broken on iPhone, iPad (mobile Safari)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Rebecca Redding
    Participant

The toggle functions are certainly conflicting and do not have any dependencies.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Rebecca,

To reset expectations here, we are limited in the support that we are able to provide for conflicts due to customizations or theme conflicts. I have tested the entire file, however with the conflicts due to not having all of the dependencies required as well as not having the DOM elements in my theme that are used as targets for many of these functions, it definitely wouldn’t have been an accurate test.

The best approach at this point is to narrow in on the exact conflicts here. Have you had a chance to disable each function individually within that file? You did mention the toggle functions, however even for some of those I am seeing references to “Waypoints” in those that do add an extra potential layer of conflict.

I apologize I can’t give you a direct answer here but hopefully this helps to get you pointed in the right direction.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘ECP month view completely broken on iPhone, iPad (mobile Safari)’ is closed to new replies.