ECP Main list and Facebook Plugin

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO ECP Main list and Facebook Plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    david cornwell
    Participant

Hi,
    today i installed the Facebook plugin on my site.

It is working well, but one question?

Is the front end main list updated automatically? Do i still have to manually check the events> import Facebook page to sync events with fb and ecp front end?

I would prefer if this was automatic. I added the plugin on a friends site, specifically because she is incapable of using anything except Facebook. I don’t want her to go anywhere near the back end of the site.

let me know
    thank you

George
    Participant

Hey David!

You can set up auto-importing of events from specific Facebook pages. As long as you set the “default status” option to “Published”, then upon import the events will be, well, published, which means they’ll be visible from the front-end without anything required on the back-end 🙂

You can find the options for auto-importing in Events > Settings > Facebook in your admin, here’s a screenshot of some of the relevant settings in particular → https://cloudup.com/cWFipj71wy2

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘ECP Main list and Facebook Plugin’ is closed to new replies.