ECP Customization

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO ECP Customization

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    orgspring
    Participant

Rather than add calendar categories to the menus to filter by category, I’m thinking of adding a custom menu with the categories to show up before the ECP month template.

I know you’ve got the hook for tribe_events_before_template, and I noticed that action is only on a few template views, but my question is, how can I restrict it further?

When I query pages, is there something I should be using to tell if I’m a specific ECP page?

Thanks.

Craig

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Craig,

I have found for myself, the easiest way to find a hook relating to our Events Calendar views is to open up /the-events-calendar/public/template-tags/ folder and poke around. This gives you a thorough list of our available filters and actions, in addition to some useful functions. For instance if you want to know if the page you are viewing is a month view, the function tribe_is_month() (found inside of /template-tags/month.php) is perfect for that.

Does that help get you pointed in the right direction?

– Brook

orgspring
    Participant

Yes, thank you.

Brook
    Participant

You are welcome! I am glad to help. Thanks for bearing with our response time over the holidays.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘ECP Customization’ is closed to new replies.