Ecommerce choice for tickets plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ecommerce choice for tickets plus

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Claffy
    Participant

Whew…there are a ton of moving pieces to get ticketing working with the Ecommerce portion being on of the most difficult so far for me. I was wanting to go with Woocommerce but they want to take over all of my login/logout/profile functionality with I already have settled down with Profile Builder. I’m not even sure where to start here. So what I actually need is a cart, a checkout, and the interface with PayPal. Which of the 4 supported platforms does this without the heavy intrusion of Woocommerce? Which is the easiest to implement? Is there any provision for a customer to download their tickets as opposed to getting the via email so a purchase history becomes important? Can I use Stripe with WooCommerce or does the ticketing magically only work with PayPal and where is the implementation to the eCommerce plugin anyway? I will not be doing split payments for what that is worth.

Courtney

Hi Thomas

WooCommerce does support Stripe.

But, you might want to check out Easy Digital Downloads integration with Events Tickets Plus, if you only plan to sell tickets or other downloadable items on your site. Do compare your ecommerce needs between Woo and EDD, including pricing for Stripe processing.

Basically whichever ecommerce plugin that you select will determine your integration with payment gateways like Stripe.

I’d love to hear what you decide and how it works for you. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Thomas Claffy
    Participant

Is there any provision for a customer to download their tickets as opposed to getting the via email?

Courtney

Hi Thomas

Unfortunately, this is not a built in functionality of our plugins, but I did found there was something like this suggested in our user voice here > https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/17558332-add-the-option-to-allow-the-user-to-download-the-e

If thatโ€™s something you will also like as a feature in our plugins I encourage to vote for it so the team will take it into account for a future development.

I hope this helps and let me know if there are any other questions.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ecommerce choice for tickets plus’ is closed to new replies.