Easy Appointments + ECP = fatal error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Easy Appointments + ECP = fatal error

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Seth.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Seth
    Participant

Hi,

The recent updates are crashing my site. I deactivated all plugins and attempted to reactivate one-by-one. It looks like this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-appointments/ – is causing issues, because when I attempted to reactivate, I got this error:

Warning: class_exists() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /www/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/vendor/lucatume/di52/src/tad/DI52/Container.php on line 231 Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function init() on array in /www/wp-content/plugins/easy-appointments/main.php:97 Stack trace: #0 /www/wp-content/plugins/easy-appointments/main.php(238): EasyAppointment->init() #1 /www/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(1897): include(‘/www/wp-content…’) #2 /www/wp-admin/plugins.php(172): plugin_sandbox_scrape(‘easy-appointmen…’) #3 {main} thrown in /www/wp-content/plugins/easy-appointments/main.php on line 97

Thanks,

Seth

Hi Seth,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

It looks like you are running some older versions of our plugins, is that intentional in order to make things work together?

Please also note that support for plugin conflicts is limited as stated in our support policy.

I am able to replicate the error on my own test site using the latest version of our plugin and Easy Appointments.

It looks like we’ve had other users with this conflict before.  Can you try the solution provided in the following forum thread and let me know if that helps:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/conflict-with-httpseasy-appointments-net/

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Seth
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for the response!

I went to the recommended thread and it references a library/folder that doesn’t appear to be in the most recent version of ECP (I updated both plugins – EC and ECP) – \vendor\lucatume\.

What should I do now?

Seth

Seth
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

I did what was recommended (copied lucatume files from EC to Easy Appointments) and I still go the fatal error:

Warning: class_exists() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /www/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/vendor/lucatume/di52/src/tad/DI52/Container.php on line 231 Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function init() on array in /www/wp-content/plugins/easy-appointments/main.php:97 Stack trace: #0 /www/wp-content/plugins/easy-appointments/main.php(238): EasyAppointment->init() #1 /www/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(1897): include(‘/www/wp-content…’) #2 /www/wp-admin/plugins.php(172): plugin_sandbox_scrape(‘easy-appointmen…’) #3 {main} thrown in /www/wp-content/plugins/easy-appointments/main.php on line 97

Thanks,

Seth

Hi Seth,

I’m sorry that did not work for you.  Using the most recent version of our plugins and most recent version of Easy Appointments, I am not able to replicate the error that you are seeing.

I’d recommend trying to reach out to the Easy Appointments developers and see if they have any suggestions for you.

Let me know how that goes and if you have any other questions along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Seth
    Participant

Looks like an update was issued for Easy Appointments, all good now. Thanks!

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Easy Appointments + ECP = fatal error’ is closed to new replies.