Each ticket to have multiple ticket types & cost

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Each ticket to have multiple ticket types & cost

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dylan
    Participant

Hello,

I thought it was worth asking if there is a way yet to post a single ticket for an event, say for a particular time slot. Then create sub ticket types i.e. Adult/Child, then assign a cost to these tickets i.e. $10/$5.

The issue I have is I potentially have 4 time slots, with 3 ticket types, which fills my event listing with 12 different slots… It would be good If I could allow the user to select a time, then ticket type which would then tally up the total cost of the booking. I’ve create a suggestion just incase this isnt available… here 🙂

Separate question, whilst related, if there is no solution to the above, I need to make the title of event event in bold, could you advise how I would do this as a temporary measure?

Cliff

Hi, Dylan. That’s a neat idea, but I’d guess it wouldn’t be implemented for a long time, if at all. Creating a UserVoice topic, like you did, is the right path.

If you share a link to an event with tickets and specify exactly what you want modified (annotated screenshots help), I might be able to provide you a quick CSS solution for your 2nd request.

Dylan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Please provide an annotated screenshot of the exact part of the page you’d like modified… or use a plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/so-css/ (third-party, not guaranteed or supported by us) to try to do it yourself in a visual format.

Regarding your new question, in our forums we keep our threads focused on just one issue at a time to ensure we fully answer each of your questions/issues. Please keep this in mind for the future and start a new thread for your additional questions from this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Dylan
    Participant

Are you able to make the 2nd column “slots” in bold.

The 2nd column should be in the same size font as the 4th column, and visa versa. So the 2nd column is in larger font than the fourth.

Thanks

Cliff

This should bold the 2nd column and make its font-size the same as that of the last column.

body.single-tribe_events table.tribe-events-tickets td.tickets_name {
    font-weight: bold;
    font-size: 15px;
    }

I hope this works for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Each ticket to have multiple ticket types & cost’ is closed to new replies.