EA Cron Jobs

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator EA Cron Jobs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joanna
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve had nonstop EA Cron Job bugs for awhile. I tried Advanced Cron Job plugin, and tried going without it.
    The extra advanced cron job plugin didn’t seem to make a difference.

How should one debug EA cron jobs exactly? Is there any suggestion how to debug/resolve?

Patricia

Hi Joanna,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

To get started, could you please specify what is the issue you are experiencing with EA cron jobs? Are you having issues to run your scheduled imports? What is the frequency of your scheduled imports and from where are you trying to import them?

When you access Events > Import > History, do you see any errors (red exclamation marks) in there? If you hover over these exclamation marks, are there any errors?

Also, could you please access your Dashboard, head over to Events > Help and send us a screenshot of the Event Aggregator System Status? Do you see any errors in there?

Answering your question regarding cron jobs, I would recommend you to install and enable WP Crontrol in your site, head over to Tools > Cron Events and make sure that the Event Aggregator cron jobs (tribe_aggregator_cron and tribe_aggregator_process_insert_records) are enabled and running every 15 minutes as expected.

Thanks!

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘EA Cron Jobs’ is closed to new replies.