Dynamic Pricing and Altru Integration

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Dynamic Pricing and Altru Integration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kristen Whiddon

Hello,

I am doing research for a client and am trying to find a Calendar Display that uses Dynamic Pricing to show different ticket prices for different days. The general rule will be pulled from last year’s visitor volume, so let’s say typically on Tuesdays and Thursdays there were less that 1000 visitors, then I would like to set those days in the same price bracket for $4 off normal ticket price. Is there a doable thing with the Events Calendar/Event Tickets, (Pro and Plus versions included)?

Also I am wondering if there is a way to integrate this with Altru? They currently use this system and it keeps track of how many people have reserved tickets for certain times of the day, including reserving private event rooms.

Thank you

Caroline

Hi Kristen,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out! I’m sorry to report that we don’t offer any support for dynamic pricing with our plugins at this time. 🙁 While not a guarantee, this functionality may be achievable for Event Tickets Plus via customizations and/or extensions for your chosen e-commerce platform (WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads). However, this type of modification would be beyond the scope of what we here in support could assist with.

Regarding the Altru platform, we don’t currently offer any built-in integrations for this service. That said, we’d be glad to receive your request for this feature, if you’d like to connect with us over on our UserVoice forum! 🙂

http://tribe.uservoice.com

I’m so sorry to be the bearer of bad news here. That said, I hope that I was able to answer your questions today! Thanks again for stopping by, and please don’t hesitate to let us know if there’s anything else we can do to assist!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Dynamic Pricing and Altru Integration’ is closed to new replies.