Duplication

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Duplication

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    samwhitear
    Participant

I’ve purchased your plugin. Now users are using it, is there an option to stop duplicates of events venues and organisers?

Patricia

Hey Sam,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately we currently don’t have a feature to prevent the submission of duplicate venues and organizers via Community Events form, but it’s a great idea!

I would recommend proposing this feature in our User Voice page to let us know.

Other users can then up-vote it, giving us a great idea of how much demand there might be (or, if you can find a suitable existing request, you can in turn up-vote that).

What you can do right now is to limit your users to choose from existing venues and/or organizers. You can enable this option by accessing your Dashboard and heading over to Events > Settings > Community > General.

If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplication’ is closed to new replies.