Duplicating Events and shortening title for calendar view.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Duplicating Events and shortening title for calendar view.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    parentinginnky
    Participant

1. Is there a way to duplicate events with PRO?
    2. Is there a way to shorten how the titla shows up on the calendar? For example ‘Party tonight and Bill’s!” to show on calendar as “Party tonight…”

These seem like basic features that would be included with the basic but I can’t find it even in PRO. TX@

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hello parentinginnky,

Our Events Calendar plugins do not have a duplicating function, but there are other plugins available that might be able to make that work with our events. You could try our free The Events Calendar with one of them and see if they work together for you.

And shortening the titles in the calendar is not something the plugin can do. Most users prefer the full title. It might be possible to change it with some fancy programming tricks, but it’s not something it can do out of the box. However, tif you’d like to request it as a feature you can add your voice to our Feature Ideas page (https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas) that would help us in prioritizing it.

— Julie

I have a need to duplicate events as well. I use The Events Calender Pro and Woo Tickets. When the tickets are created a product is generated in WooCommerce. That product (which is a ticket) can be duplicated, but it’s independent of an event. It too bad there isn’t a way to make a standard variable ticket product that could be added to an event… similar to the way the venue works.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicating Events and shortening title for calendar view.’ is closed to new replies.