Duplicated imported events.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Duplicated imported events.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Peter
    Participant

I know this issue has already been raised, and the thread has been noted as “answered” and closed, but I’m wondering if there’s any idea when this issue will be resolved. I currently have over 2,000 duplicated/pending events, which is making it impossible to search through them and has basically made the plug-in unusable. If you have a timeline of a fix for this, and for the incorrect times being imported, that would be really helpful. If not, I think I may need to ask for a refund I’m afraid, as it’s just not something I can use in its current form.

Rob

Hey Peter. Thanks for the note. This duplicate issue (and to a lesser extent the incorrect time issue – which is related) is currently the top priority issue for the item; as we release products on a monthly maintenance cycle, this fix will be included in the next build when it arrives sometime over the next few weeks.

As with any plugin when it first launches (this has only been out a couple months so far), users are going to find issues that we missed…we’ll work our quickest to get those patched as they come in. It seems a potential workaround for this would be to just disable the auto-import and bring in events manually as they’re added using the broader list – relying on the checkboxes to know which had already come in previously. Would that solution not work until an official patch is released?

All that to say…while we’d hate to see you go, if you feel a refund is fair, email me (pro @ tri.be) and we’ll take care of it for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicated imported events.’ is closed to new replies.