Duplicate Venues

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Duplicate Venues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    philly00
    Participant

Hello: I am having trouble with duplicate venues when I attempt to add an event. Specifically, there are two blank venue fields that appear every time I begin to enter an event. Even when I successfully enter an event venue, a 2nd blank venue still remains. As a result, the Google map doesn’t show on the front end of my site. I’ve tried merging duplicates, removing the venue I’ve entered and re-entering, but no luck. Any suggestions?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on. First to clarify, is this happening in the admin area or on the front end submission form?

Issues like this are commonly caused by conflicts with another plugin or (most commonly) a theme. Can you try running through the steps outlined here to test this? Can you also check the page for any Javascript errors by right clicking, clicking “Inspect”, and viewing the console while you try to recreate this issue? If you see any errors, please copy/paste them into your reply.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicate Venues’ is closed to new replies.