Duplicate total_sales field in WooCommerce for Event Tickets Plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Duplicate total_sales field in WooCommerce for Event Tickets Plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rob
    Participant

I’m finding that two “total_sales” fields are being tracked in WooCommerce products created by Event Tickets Plus. Can you tell me why? Is this expected? How do I know which one is correct other than running a WC report to see actual sales? Screenshot included.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Rob!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

That seems a bit strange to me. I don’t believe that is expected to happen.

I cannot replicate having those two total_sales custom fields in my own installation. Are you experiencing this with all the tickets or just some of them?

Besides having those two total_sales, are you also experiencing a strange behaviour in any particular part of your site?

Did it started all of a sudden or can you relate this to started happening after a certain change in your site?

Let us know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicate total_sales field in WooCommerce for Event Tickets Plus’ is closed to new replies.