Duplicate Tickets being created

Home Forums Additional Help Extensions Duplicate Tickets being created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

Event Tickets Extension: PDF Tickets is creating multiple tickets for orders and emailing them to customers.

Most recent example: customer order 4 items and should receive 4 tickets but they received 16 tickets. The order amounts are correct on the Woocommerce pages but the tickets and check-in page are multiplying.

Barry

Hi Steve,

Thanks for reporting this!

Unfortunately I seem unable to see the same thing. To confirm: 16 separate attachments are coming through despite the order being placed for just 4 tickets?

Do you happen to have or can you create a zero-cost test event that I can visit to check this out?

Steve
    Participant

Hi Barry,

Yes, I will create a zero cost ticket to test. It only seems to happen
    with every few orders.

ticket test

I’ll submit a few as well to see if I can get it to happen.

*Steve Hamilton*

*Office Manager*

Barry

Great: I submitted two test orders and received the order receipt email, I’ll wait on the orders being updated to a status that triggers the ticket emails and see what happens 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicate Tickets being created’ is closed to new replies.