Duplicate ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Duplicate ticket

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Flemming
    Participant

Hi theme 🙂

Im looking for a solution to clone / duplicate a ticket. I have made one ticket that works fine (Wooticket).

But…. i need 120 identical tickets. So are there a solution to create duplicate ticket?

Kindly Flemming

Geoff

Hi there, Flemming! Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forums. 🙂

Good question. Unfortunately, there is no way to duplicate an existing ticket in the Event editor. I’m afraid that each ticket will have to be created individually.

That is certainly an interesting idea though and one I would encourage you to submit to our UserVoice forum, where we field new feature requests. I can see how that would be super useful to others as well.

I know this likely isn’t the answer you were hoping for, but does it help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Flemming
    Participant

Ohh no 🙁

Can i make a export and then make my tickets and import again ?

Else i have to make 120 event with each 6 tickets 🙁

Geoff

You could create one event that recurs 120 times then edit each event and add tickets separately, but I’m still afraid there is no easy way around it. Sorry, I know that must be a pain!

Geoff

Hi there, Flemming! Just checking in to see if you still have any questions here that I can help with–please let me know. 🙂

Geoff

Geoff

Hey there Flemming! This thread has been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to start a new thread if you still have questions here and we’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicate ticket’ is closed to new replies.