Duplicate 'Related Events' summary on single event page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Duplicate 'Related Events' summary on single event page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Whitchurch
    Participant

Hey,

We recently noticed that the ‘relevant events’ section at the bottom of our single events pages have duplicated, but they look slightly different.

https://www.foozie.co.uk/event/wall-street-brunch-milk-thistle/

How can we fix this?

Thanks,
    Thom

Geoff B.

Good evening Thom and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the duplicate related events showing up on your events page.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

The first set of related events comes from our plugin.
    Basically, it displays other events in the same category.

You can hide it by heading over to Events -> Settings -> Display and looking for the Hide related events checkbox.

The second set is very specific to your WordPress theme (based on its look).
    I suspect, there is something in your theme options or in a template customization (view override) that places that list there.

If that is the one you want to get rid of, could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Thomas Whitchurch
    Participant

That did the trick. Thanks!

Geoff B.

Good morning Thomas,

I am super stoked that this worked for you.

You are welcome back in our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicate 'Related Events' summary on single event page’ is closed to new replies.