Duplicate quantity arrows appearing in Firefox

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Duplicate quantity arrows appearing in Firefox

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bsb1976
    Participant

I’ve noticed even on the WooTickets demo site that a second set of ticket quantity arrows appears in Firefox. Is there an easy way to get rid of these?

Barry

Hi!

Some browsers add extra embellishments to number input fields and so in this case we end up with the increment/decrement arrows added by the native browser control itself and also the corresponding buttons added by WooCommerce.

In the case of our demo site, a simple tweak like this would work to resolve things on a presentational level:

.woocommerce .quantity input[type="number"] { padding: 0 10px }

So that might work on your own site, too (let me know if not and we can take a second look) – you’d add this to a custom tribe-events.css stylesheet.

I hope that helps 🙂

bsb1976
    Participant

I tried that custom css but it didn’t fix the issue on my site (http://abodaq.org.au/newsite/event/on-the-stand-retention/). Any other ideas?

Barry

OK – your site’s CSS is notably different to that of our demo site so we’ll need a different approach here (to save time in the future it is generally best just to link directly to a live example on your own site, as every site is different) 🙂

Something like the following CSS (again, it should be possible to add this to a custom tribe-events.css stylesheet) should work:

.tribe-events-tickets td div.quantity.buttons_added {
        height: 40px;
        position: relative;
    }

.tribe-events-tickets td input.input-text.qty {
        height: 36px;
        width: 64px;
    }
    .tribe-events-tickets td input.minus {
        float: right;
        height: 18px;
        right: 15px;
    }

.tribe-events-tickets td input.plus {
        float: right;
        clear: right;
        height: 18px;
        right: 15px;
    }
    Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicate quantity arrows appearing in Firefox’ is closed to new replies.