Duplicate Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Duplicate Events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    unveilchurch
    Participant

I just updated to 3.5 and was not having this issue. Since the update I have been getting duplicate events. Is there any way to down grade back? Any help would be great.

francedroy
    Participant

I had this same issue. If you go in and edit the series and then update it, it fixes itself.

Barry

Thanks for sharing the fix francedroy.

I’m not quite sure I understand the problem though and we’d love to get a substantive fix in place if there’s a valid bug here – could either of you detail step-by-step what the problem is exactly?

Thanks!

unveilchurch
    Participant

Sure. It seems that when I updated to 3.5 of the plugin there was an issue. My site was down for a few minutes. When it came back up I had duplicates of some of my events. I then deleted those events and posted new events and those were fine. They didn’t duplicate as of now. It seems there is was an issue with the update.

Barry

This thread’s not seen much activity for the last couple of weeks so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicate Events’ is closed to new replies.