Duplicate Event

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Duplicate Event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    litaroundthelou
    Participant

I have the same event happening at several different venues. How do I do something as simple as copy or duplicate an event and then change the venue?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Harry!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

First, let me apologise for the delay in getting back to you. It seems your post has fallen out of our radar.

Unfortunately, duplicating events is not a built-in functionality of our plugins. However, some users make use of the following plugin to achieve that > https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicate-tec-event/

Please note that we do not own that plugin and we cannot provide support for it. I suggest you give it a try and make all necessary tests to make sure it works as expected.

We always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out without disrupting the live site. We also encourage to make a full backup of your site, both database and files so in case something goes wrong you can always restore your site.

I hope that helps. Let me know if any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicate Event’ is closed to new replies.