Duplicate Event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Duplicate Event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sacornwell
    Participant

I have 4 events that are the same, but different days, is there a way to duplicate the event using the same woocommerce products but different events?

what about a way to duplicate a past event for a new year without having to enter all the information from scratch?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

There is not currently a way to duplicate an eventĀ andĀ the tickets – sorry for the bad news there!

I would recommend the Post Duplicator plugin to quickly copy events, but you would then need to go in and add new tickets to those events. This will copy past and upcoming events.

If this is a feature that you would like to see added in a future release, please do let us know over in our Feature Ideas Forum! This is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicate Event’ is closed to new replies.