Dropdown menu option don't show up correctly.

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Dropdown menu option don't show up correctly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jesus huaman
    Participant

Drop-down options labels are misaligned. Can you please help me?

jesus huaman
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jesus!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Let me help you with that issue.

First, let me note that we unfortunately cannot accept login credentials as stated in our terms.

That is a strange issue. Could you please let me know which browser and version you are using? It seems your site is not publicly available, so could you please try using a different browser and see if any difference?

If you still see the issue in different browsers, then this could be caused by a theme or plugin conflict, so to narrow the problem down please go through the steps provided in the testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ and let us know what you find in the process.

Let us know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Dropdown menu option don't show up correctly.’ is closed to new replies.