Dots (Mobile) View Displayed When Logged Out

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Dots (Mobile) View Displayed When Logged Out

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hc2ca
    Participant

A strange situation, which I can’t seem to find replicated by other users. I am using full styles, and when logged in the calendar looks exactly as it should. Event categories determine the colours displayed on the calendar, and again, it looks great. However, when I log out and view the calendar, I am presented with black dots instead of event titles/colours. This is the mobile view, and it is displayed even if I am viewing the site on a screen that is latop, widescreen etc…

When we first configured the plugin, we confirmed that the view looks the same for users who are logged in as it does for those without a login. The latter represents the vast majority of our readers, hence the problem. Somewhere along the line, some update has caused the issue. Plugin disabling, theme reverting etc… do not seem to do the trick, and WP/the plugins are all up to date. Ideas?

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I took a look at your site and noticed the mobile styling as you described. I’m unable to replicate on my local install. I recall seeing this issue a few months back with another user and the result ended up being an issue with their theme and an associated conditional for logged-out users.

When disabling plugins and reverting back to a default WordPress theme, did you clear any caching at that point as well?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Dots (Mobile) View Displayed When Logged Out’ is closed to new replies.