Does The Events Calendar Pro work with external XML

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Does The Events Calendar Pro work with external XML

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pawel

Hi there,

Is there possibility to load an external XML file in Events Calendar Pro? My wordpress site must load it from CRM and displays in calendar.

Thanks in advance for response
    Pawel

Caroline

Hi there! Thanks for taking a look at our plugins–I’d be happy to help you out here!

At the moment, imports from XML files can be achieved in one of several ways. We do offer built-in support for importing events listed in CSV format; if you can convert your XML files into CSV file format and ensure that they match up with our required formatting, you may find it relatively straightforward to import your files this way! You can read more about our CSV Importer here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-the-events-calendars-csv-importer/

The other option would be to employ the use of a third-party plugin for importing XML events into Events Calendar PRO. Unfortunately, we’re limited in our ability to provide support for any issues that should occur with third-party plugins, but many of our customers have employed third-party solutions to fill this gap with good results.

I hope that helps to answer your question! Thank you again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up if you should have any other concerns!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Does The Events Calendar Pro work with external XML’ is closed to new replies.