Does the checkout/cart integrate with WooCommerce?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Does the checkout/cart integrate with WooCommerce?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lauren

My website will be selling amusement park tickets, but will also be selling merchandise. I would like customers purchasing tickets to see suggested merch items during checkout that they would be able to add to their cart. Is this possible with this plugin?

Courtney

Hey Lauren

Event Tickets Plus does in fact require that you install WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads. Read more about each option’s features and payment gateways.

You’ll still need Event Tickets installed as well.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Lauren

Thanks Courtney, but will all items go into the same shopping cart? Can someone purchase a ticket and merchandise at the same time?

Courtney

Hey Lauren

It is possible, but not something we have designed for really. Please see https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/selling-tickets-from-the-woocommerce-products-page/ for more details on how to proceed.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Does the checkout/cart integrate with WooCommerce?’ is closed to new replies.