Does pro enable customized positions?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Does pro enable customized positions?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris

Hello amazing support and sales staff.
    I’m new to your plugin, although I’m looking to add the events to the home page or in widgets instead of just the events page. Is this possible?

I’m using a theme, and your plugin came with it. So I’m curious if the pro version gives me the ability to break up the layout? I would like to add a search bad of the events, but then the events in a smaller tab or widget? Here is an image of what I mean.

Image of plugin in use

Do you have any ideas or suggestions if I buy the pro version?

Thanks

Chris

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi There,

The only way to do this would be to add custom code to the theme. Unfortunately our pro version will not give you these options.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Chris

oh no! Well is this something that’s easy or something that would be very difficult for an average WordPress person?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

You would need to know css. We do have themer’s guide but it would require coding.

Let me know if you would like that.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Does pro enable customized positions?’ is closed to new replies.