Does Events Calendar Pro have registration capabilities built in?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Does Events Calendar Pro have registration capabilities built in?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nathan

I would like users to be able to register for events. Just their names and emails would be needed (No payment).

Rob

Hey Nathan. In terms of officially supported solutions, it sounds like your best bet would either be the Eventbrite Tickets or Community Events add-on. Eventbrite Tickets allows you to have free events that folks RSVP for (along with paid, ticketed events) but both types have to be handled through Eventbrite. Community Events allows for frontend event submission but not registration per se; you’d have to hack it a bit to make that aspect work. It may be worth checking out whether you could make this happen via a third-party plugin like Gravity Forms, as well. While we can’t provide integration support for that level of customization it seems like some users have gotten it to work.

All that being said, we have had quite a few requests for a straight event registration aspect contained entirely within the site. There are no plans in the immediate future for this but my guess is that we’ll eventually incorporate something that does that and serves as a light-weight little add-on to the core plugin.

Hope that helps and sorry I couldn’t offer up more. If you have other questions please let us know.

I also vote for lite registration capabilities!!

We are a non-profit that has a kiosk every weekend and we would like our volunteers to view the calendar, see who has already signed up and be able to register their attendance. I’d be willing to pay for such an add-on, but none of the Eventbrite demo events on your site (http://demo.tri.be/) have a form that can give me an idea if it’s overkill (I am familiar with the regular Eventbrite system, and feel it’s too much for us).

Please consider providing a simple registration feature… sooner than later :^)

Joyce Grace

Hello “I also vote for lite registration capabilities!!”

Eventbrite would basically create an iframe of the Eventbrite ticket area on the page and then send a user there to do full registration. I’m pretty sure Eventbrite can be simplified if you modified their forms and such.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Does Events Calendar Pro have registration capabilities built in?’ is closed to new replies.