Does Event Aggregator Facebook Import feature also import Eventbrite Ticket info

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Does Event Aggregator Facebook Import feature also import Eventbrite Ticket info

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    huntley library
    Participant

Hi,

We currently use the Events Calendar with Eventbrite Tickets and export the events from Eventbrite directly into Facebook.

Its incredibly tedious to import our events from Eventbrite into the Events Calendar. I am wondering if using the Events Aggregator plugin to import events from Facebook would…

A. Be easier
    B. Also import the Eventbrite Ticket info to the Events Calendar on our website.

George
    Participant

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Event Aggregator has no Eventbrite integration at all, at this point. Only our “Eventbrite Tickets” add-on allows for the importing of Eventbrite details.

Please let me know if there’s any other information I can try to help with here!

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Does Event Aggregator Facebook Import feature also import Eventbrite Ticket info’ is closed to new replies.